Biblical and Practical Prayer Workshop
You’re invited to be part of a new experiential learning opportunity at Mt. Auburn—A four-week workshop on “Biblical and Practical Prayer.” Rev. Rob Stiles will lead the class. The workshop will be fun, disarm barriers to prayer, and offer opportunities to learn new ways to pray.
- What is prayer from a biblical perspective? (Texts: Bible and booklet entitled Why Jesus?)
- How has God provided everything I need to pray?
- Why do we pray in the name of Jesus?
Prayer learning examples include:
- How to pray a blessing on someone or some place
- How to pray for someone needing a touch from God
- How to help someone receive Jesus
- How to pray with someone in the hospital
- How to pray for protection and peace
- Inviting God’s Kingdom presence on earth as it is in Heaven
Please note on May 26 (one service day) class will begin at 11:30 a.m. instead of 11:50 a.m.
Lunch will be provided: Light lunch together in class
If you want to enrich your prayer life and pray more effectively for others, this is an opportunity you won’t want to pass up. Please sign up in Fellowship Hall or email Rev. John Wortinger.